By Angela B. Reyes
serving portion: 6 | serving size: 3 rolls | prep time: 10mins | cooking time: 15mins
Eggs, Whole – 6 pieces
Carrots, diced -1/4cup
Button Mushroom, diced – 1/4cup
Leeks – 1stalk
Onion, diced – 1/4cup
Nori sheets, cut in half 3pieces
How to cook it
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with whisk until it becomes smooth.
2. put all ingredients except the nori sheets.
3.Brush a non-stick pan with butter and then heat till softened
4. Pour about 1/2 cup of the mixture and spread as if you are making a crepe.
5. As the mixture cooks and bubbles and sets, put on top the cut nori sheet then roll it and move it to the back of the pan.
6. Brush again with butter and pour again some more of the mixture, making sure to get some under the roll.
7. As it cooks, roll the old roll back to the front of the pan, Repeat until you are out of mixture.
8. Remove roll from the pan and roll as you would a sushi roll. Cut into serving portions.
9. Optional: put kani or cheese stick on the first nori sheet before rolling. It will become the centerpiece of the dish.